- ^ 1.01.1#S1 That Log of Mayflower.
- ^ opportunities towards Francis Cooke’s beginning entail Gides hallway, Essex, or even Blyth, Nottinghanshire, as Yorkshire (western), England, or perhaps the region about Norwich, England. Many supply consent which he ended up being most likely created at England, though he might happen Waloon, because their wife Hester is. Additionally, it is likely which he originated in Leiden. Each 12 months to their delivery appears probably 1582 to 1583, predicated on sources as part of modern reports. FamilySearch.org features a Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 at Leiden, Zuid, Holland, without having a source that is primary placed in that merged pages had been Richard or Edward Cooke to Alice Caunton to Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden durante Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602 – oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- dentro de begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer 5 van archiefnummer 1004 in Archieven june
- ^ Almost all of this wittnesses towards betrothal are Waloon, suggesting it Francis might have thelready been a Waloon.
- ^ this given ideas arises from their “Silver reserve” and also after NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Families Publication 1982, # 1.
- ^ Biography joined through Brian McCullough. Listed here WikiTree Many people added for this profile: Brian McCullough (step by step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge plus modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, give Knudsen. Note: This particular record might never be finish.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.126.96.36.199.158.168.17 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ each does out of Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “unique lighter upon Francis Cooke along with his spouse Hester Mayhieu plus his or her Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal is recorded regarding July four to five, and so the twentieth ended up being that the soonest that marriage might have happened once banns are see. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, that the Pilgrims along with other folks from that British Isles at Leiden, 1576-1640 (Isle to male: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim Hall Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Village Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “their Pilgrims alongside English as part of Leiden documents: many emerging Pilgrim papers. ” This new England historic then hereditary join, July 1989, p. 195-214. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ content also talks about you can family members connections between your Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, like the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE out of Plymouth, Your Biographical Study Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, simply by Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged to Dec twenty, 2012 by just Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, Out Of Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the fantastic Migration starts: Immigrants in order to unique England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ documents for the Colony of brand new Plymouth as part of newer England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff plus David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Connection, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth stone Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony Records, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ each Can to stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. 8, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ each does to stock concerning Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Timber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families by using 5 Generations amount twelve, Rockland, Maine: Picton hit, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “their Silver reserve”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants concerning Edward smaller of the latest England, Riverside hit, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., ny, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, unique lighter regarding Francis Cooke, et al your Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, zero four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ This is actually the Address for the their Church to Jesus Christ concerning Latter-day Saints genealogy and family history data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register quantity was 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Street, Sodium Pond Town, Utah 84150 United States Of America. Here is the repository to a few of the provider content.
- Ancestry Household Woods Book: Internet book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Authentic information: household Tree data presented through Ancestry subscribers. These details arises from one or maybe more person Ancestry household Tree files. That holders concerning such tree data could have changed or removed understanding because this supply citation is made.
- “John Walker Families Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, each Pilgrims alongside English inside Leiden reports: many newer Pilgrim documents, the newest England historic and also heritable enter, 1989, p. 195-214 july.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants inside emerging England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Latest England Historic Genelogical Civilization 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke, through Robert Charles Anderson, Brand New England Historic Hereditary Civilization. Americanancestors. OrgExpired connect. Account a must.
- Francis Cooke out of Plymouth, The Biographical Studies Profile, David Haas, That Plymouth Colony Archive Project. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving towards Jesus, 1st Thanksgiving in Plymouth – towards honor God to their providence and deliverance. Because narrated by just that Pilgrim, Captain and also Governor William Bradford inside the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en en titled “The Log regarding the Mayflower”). Connected.
- Your latest England Ancestors as well as his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, emerging England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke at seventeenth Century Reports, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke concerning 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- Your Will Likely and also Stock out of Francis Cooke. Communicated by just Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Might and also stock out of Francis Cooke in Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Hyper Hyper Links, through Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, with Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy and family history, compiled by Michael Lechner, at my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy And Family History.
- Family members search/genealogies/family tree accessed simply by elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing our report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (26, 1583: April seven, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 november (accessed March 31, 2020).
These WikiTree individuals added to the profile:
M Moroney (1st profile Brian McCullough (step-by-step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge to modifying), Michael Lechner (Sourcing as well as paperwork) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: this one record might never be perform.
Complete records: off Mayflower Website Page: There was conflicting proof more than that delivery to Francis Cooke. An email scribbled as part of Bradford’s log claims Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 70, meaning he had been created prior to 1583. In 1643, he was in a list of men of Plymouth between the age of 16 and 60 allowed to bear arms august. This implies he had been created just after 1583. Additionally, he had been hitched at Leyden at 1603, so that he definitely might have become at the least twenty-one at that time. What what this means is try a delivery earlier 1583. The truth that each one of these documents appear to conflict implies that Francis Cooke is likely created at 1583.